The Beggar of the Gospels

 Child, come and know me.  Come and know my son. Come and know the ways of the River of the I Am.  Come and taste the peace, love and fortitude that flows through the River of the I Am.

The lesson I bring you this day is the story of the beggar. How many pass the beggar by. How many take the time to witness to the beggar? How many acknowledge the beggar? How many give the beggar food that he/she may be nourished?

Janine, I am here and I witness, acknowledge and feed the beggars who call on me or My Son. I intercede for all of my children to the One, the Lamb, my Son.

I say to you that the many beggars will see the Kingdom before those who see themselves as above the beggar. I say to you that you place yourself before me and my Son on each new day and as the beggar you seek to not be passed by.  You seek me to hold you and to feed you with my nurture. You seek my shelter from the storms of life. You seek to be known, heard and understood just as other seekers.  To beg is to seek.  To seek is to acknowledge you cannot traverse the outside world alone. 

I say to you that those such as you find God who hears and nurtures and shelters His children.  You are as the beggar who seeks love, attention and food. This, my child, is the story of the Beggar of the Gospels.

When you are filled we shall walk into the world to answer the prayers of other beggars who seek to be loved, fed, heard and witnessed to.