The Peace of Jesus Makes No War; Ever

 Child, come and be known and seen for I am your mother who awaits you that you may be filled with love, attendance and nurture.  I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where the garden of our Father and Creator abides.

Take in the beauty before you. Take in the beauty within you.  Take in the scent of the garden that is fed by the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Take in the intimacy between mother and child. Take in the intimacy with Jesus who speaks to you in the soft voice that holds no judgments or war.

Janine, my child, you are more and more of the peace of my Son for within each inch and moment you become all the more and more attuned with the ways of peace that makes no war ever. You walk with me and Jesus in each day and as we walk, you take in the ways of peace and not war both within and without.  You learn to turn the other cheek where war cannot be waged.

War within and war without shall cease when peace replaces the war within for when there is no more war within there can be no more without. Your heart and soul are walking in intimacy with Jesus where His peace is becoming all the more and more understood in the parts that once waged war within. Let those with ears to hear, hear.