This Tabernacle Follows You

 Child, I am here. Come and rest yourself as I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Let go of yourself as we commune.  Come and take in this holy space that is of our Father and God. Place your hands on this Tabernacle and taste the joy of letting go into the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am.

You come to this Tabernacle daily for the little one called Faith takes you here. She is the one who opens the door to Jesus with her want to be in relationship with Him. You come to this Tabernacle for you know the relationship with Jesus calls out to you from this Tabernacle.

Janine, this Tabernacle moves with you in all you do. To gain access to me you must merely call to me. But you must know that this space we share on this day and each day as you arise is the space where you come to be filled, to hear me and to write my words.   I am pleased that you come to me each day and place your hands on this Tabernacle. 

Your hands begin the day with attendance to this Tabernacle. Our walk also finds us together as we witness to others. Jesus speaks to you in the soft voice of the Holy Spirit as we witness for it is He who is awakening you to the truth of the Gospels. It is also Jesus who is calling you to be in relationship with Him.

Know that your commitment to this Tabernacle is pleasing to God and it also prepares you to be of God's will.  To be filled at these depths is to be of your design which longs to do God's will.