"Turn the Other Cheek"

Child, it is of matter that you attend to your soul here at this Tabernacle for by this Tabernacle you are renewed and prepared for the day before you.

Janine, my child, I cannot promise you there will be no more noise that clangs at you for the noise is the noise.  I can promise you the peace as promised by my Son for your attendance to this Tabernacle arms you and gains you power over the noise.

Know that what Jesus offers you is peace and protection from harm. The noise must be seen as only noise for it loses its power when there is no war against it.

When you need proof that war makes more war and peace makes more peace you need only face the noise with no war and watch its power loosened for the noise cannot maintain its grip when you face it with no war.

To say to the noise, "Be gone or I will make war against you," makes more war for the noise thrives in more noise and war. You must come to see that noise gives rise to the evil of self righteousness.

Rather, say to the noise, "Be gone for I know you and I know your ways of war and I will not make war with you for I am of love and only love." 

The lesson this day is to know you must end the war within you to end the war of the noise.  Jesus turned himself from anger and war and faced it with love and only love.  "To turn the other cheek" is to end the war within and give it back to its owner in love and only love.