When the Teacher Becomes the Student

 Child, come and be with me and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune. I am graced to be Our Lady of the River of the I Am.  I am graced to be your mother here within the River.  It is in this space and Tabernacle that allows us to be as one.

Janine, my child, I shall show you the lesson of this day through your dream of last night. In the first part you were in a place of graduation but lost the paperwork to graduate and therefore could not graduate. In the second part you were preparing to join in a joyful event to mark your graduation and growth.

Janine, my child, this dream has shown you that it is not by the paperwork of the outside world that moves you and graduates you from one depth to another within the River.  Rather, it is the celebration of all that is around you each day. It is by relationships you grow and expand in the knowing of God's love.

In the end of the dream you gave witness to yourself in letting all know that you are the master of your body, heart and soul and no one else.

You saw in your yesterday a child of mine open his heart and show you how deep the heart can open and expand for this child witnessed to the truths of his own soul. By this child you expanded your soul for this is the way of witnessing.  There shall be times when the teacher becomes the student. Let us walk this new day in gratitude for your expansion within the depths of the River of the I Am as well as the expansion of the heart and soul we witnessed to. God's power is being witnessed to. 

Janine, you witnessed to the taming of the war within for the opened heart and soul tames all pain and war.