You Have Been Accounted For

 Child, sign yourself with the sign of the Cross this new day.  As you place your hands on this Tabernacle feel your breath move deeply into the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. Feel your breath take in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am where, rather than drown, you are freed of the ways of the outside world.

I am your mother who fills you with my nurture. Take in the lesson this day as you are of the effortless breath of the River.  The River flows to take you and each child into its depths where peace, grace and the promises of God abide. 

Here within the River of the I Am you are prepared each day to move deeper into the knowing of Jesus who is in relationship with you.  Here within this depth is the knowing of the truth and the way into Eternity. Here within this depth is the knowing that life is everlasting. To taste Jesus in relationship is to awaken and know you have been accounted for. Jealousy cannot live here. Anger and hate cannot live here for these are of the noise that lives only in the outside world.

Janine, my child, I say to you that to join the mystical body of God within the River of the I Am while in your earthly body is to gain the knowing that God and Jesus are true and real and everlasting. To awaken each day and attend to your soul is to enter the relationship with Jesus who speaks to you in all things.

There are the many of my children who sadly will have to wait until the death of their earthly body to know Jesus.  Let us walk into the world this day to witness to each child placed before us that, one by one, my children may come to know Jesus within their body. To know Jesus while in the body is to know love and only love that lasts forever.