Believe Even When You Cannot See

 Child, come and let go of yourself that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child.  Come and let go with the breath that allows me to take you within my heart that flows within the depths of the River of the I Am in the presence of our God and Father as well as the Light of my womb.

The joy that fills you is of my heart. The joy that fills you is of Jesus whom you now commune with as well. Your mornings are of the nurture of your mother and we move into the world with the Holy Spirit of Jesus.

The lesson this day is to take in the joy that is within the relationship with Jesus for it is of grace that you now know Jesus without the bindings of your learning and shaping. You are learning of Jesus without the coverings of the noise for your heart and soul are opened to hearing His soft voice that walks within you in all things.  You are listening with the ear of your heart and soul.

Jesus is the One who is showing you the way. It is not by man's ways or man's words that you learn from Jesus but by the walk of your soul with the soft voice of Jesus who walks in relationship with you.  You are learning of the Light of my womb.  I know you are learning to love Him as I love Him for He is the One who shall move you into the New Earth where forever exists and where you shall see the man called Jesus who is the soft voice that you hear.  Blessed are you for you believe without seeing.  Let us walk to teach my children to believe even when you cannot see.