Breaking the Bonds that Bind

 Child, come. I hear and taste your call as you come to me at this Tabernacle for I am your mother who awaits your call that I may feed and renew you.  Come and take in the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune for we are mother and child before God.

At this depth, you need only take me in and breathe with me. There are no borders to separate us.  We are entwined in God's love. I give you my heart, Janine. I give you my love and fortitude. I give you the Light of my womb who loves you beyond measure. Taste His love for you.

I hear your heart and I hear your confusion, my child.  You fear punishment or reprisal if you love Jesus more than your earthly father for you were taught that you could only belong to your earthly father. Your earthly father bound you and you feared a death by breaking that bond.

And now Janine, you are tasting that confusion. In your yesterday, you broke that bond by allowing the little one called Faith to see and taste the breaking of that bond to a false god where she did not die nor was she punished. Rather, she saw the true God and not the false god.  You have released Faith from the bonds of the false god of her childhood. I welcome you and Faith into this depth within the River of the I Am where the bonds of the evil of your childhood have been broken.

Come, be still and as you let go of this false god take in the truth of your Heavenly God. You are all the  more whole at this  depth.  Take in the beauty of the release of those bonds.