By Your Choice You Gain Access to Jesus

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to me on this new day and you allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with the Light of my womb.   Take yourself and let go with the breath that opens your body and soul.

There are no boundaries nor ways of man that can keep us from each other.  By your attendance to this Tabernacle and by your yes there can be no one or anything that can keep us apart. Do you not see, Janine, that it is by your choice that you are of the depths of the River of the I Am.

It is by your choice that we have what we have for you have asked for me and there I am.  By your choice you opened a door that led you to me and to the River of the I Am. By my choice I became the Son of Man.

By your choice you walk with me each day. By your choice your have gained access to Jesus. Your choice to say yes began with a yes that knew not where it would take you.  You opened the door to your soul with the yes to be emptied and witnessed to that in emptiness your choices may be made in awareness.

You knew not that day that you said yes to me that this day would come.  Yet you made the choice with the yes. By your choice we have what we have. What is not of your knowing is where the choices take you for you cannot see into the future. But know this, my child, your yes to God shall gather others to the yes for the Holy Spirit of God gathers with us.

The opened heart and soul gives its yes freely while the closed heart cannot. Poner my words, this day, my child.