Come and Seek War No More

 Child, take the breath that lets go of the outside world and takes in the River of the I Am where we flow into its depths. We commune here within these depths through this Tabernacle. Come and be of my heart that gives you rest from the noise that flows above these depths. 

Come and allow this Tabernacle to gain you in the ways of Eternity.  Come and allow me to nurture you, attend to you and give you my heart that walks with you in all you do. This time and this space is of you and me alone for you are in need of being nurtured by your mother.  When you are filled with my love and my nurture we shall walk into the world with Jesus to gather God's children into the River of the I Am.

Janine, my child, the many know me not. The many know not my Son. The many who do claim to know Him seek Him not. The many that claim to know Him follow not His gentleness and humbleness for the many see these as weak rather than strong.

I say to you in a loud and clear voice that the many who seek to be above another know not Jesus. The many who seek war in the name of justice know not my Son and the many who seek only to provide for themselves know not my Son.

You come to me each day knowing that at one time you were not of Jesus for you declared war within and without. Today you know Jesus and you seek peace within that there may be peace without.

Let us walk this new day with the ways of peace and not war. To walk with me in peace is to draw hearts to God where war cannot be. You now seek war no more. You now seek peace.