God introduces Himself When the Heart Opens

 Child, take in the breath that calls upon me.  Take in the breath of this Tabernacle. Take in the breath of the River of the I Am where we flow deep within its depths. I am your heavenly mother who cares for you with great love. I fill you with my nurture that is of the Light of my womb.  All I do and all I am is of the Light of my womb.

You attest to the walk of Jesus for you walk with Him in the ways of the River of the I Am where those placed before us are witnessed to.

In your yesterday you witnessed to the way of love and not war. You walked with Jesus and used not many words, but rather, listened.  When the timing was right you used a story to speak of the ways of love for self and others. You spoke of the ways of love that judges not another or self. You spoke of love that listens to self and another.  

Janine, my child, hearts were opened in your yesterday where those who were not of trust in Jesus became trusting for your souls touched.  The name of Jesus was not used and yet these souls knew of Jesus for by your witnessing and your attendance to their souls trust in God became the fruit.

It matters not the need to use the name of Jesus.  What matters is that the heart and soul opens where God introduces Himself in whatever manner that is of need to that soul. You were introduced to me, your mother, that you may come to know Jesus. 

Come and walk with me and with Jesus and with the Holy Spirit for we walk as one by the design of our God and Father, the I Am.