How Shall I know You, Jesus?

Janine, my child come and allow me take you deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with Jesus. Jesus is The River of the I Am.  His Light shows you the way to the truth and the way.

Child, I hear your heart and your question, "How shall I know you, Jesus?"  Let us move deeper into the River of the I Am and the truth shall be made known to you. You heard the soft voice of Jesus in your yesterday but feared it may not be true or real. 

Janine, in your yesterday you heard the soft voice of Jesus who asks only to be in relationship with you.  Jesus never judges or asks you to do anything other than to be yourself for deep within you is the true self that is made in God's image. As we go deeper and deeper each day you are the more and more of your true and deepest self.  The self that is at the core of you is your soul. The soul finds Jesus even when you know not His name.

In your yesterday you feared that the soft voice may not be true or real.  You asked Jesus to show you how to discern His voice from the noise. Jesus offered up the truth that you need only wait upon Him and His words to rise up from your soul where you hear the truth. 

In your yesterday you asked only to be sure the soft voice of Jesus is true and real and each time you were shown the fruits of being in relationship with Him. The fruits of love, non judgment and the peace that He has promised you fills you to your very core. His peace is so deep it cannot be taken from you. This, my child, is how you know Jesus. 

As you reviewed your day with Jesus, the ability to review in pictures with no judgments or words  showed you how much you are loved. This, my child, is how you know Jesus.  

As we walk into the world this day, prepare yourself to hear Jesus for to be in  relationship with Him is to hear His soft voice that speaks from the depths of your own soul where the River of the I Am flows forth from.