I Have Come That you May Open to Jesus

 Child of mine, come and partake of this Tabernacle where we commune in the ways of the River of the I Am and where the power of God's love flows through us.  Come and partake of the gentleness of the flow of the River where you are cleansed and renewed for this new day is of you and me and the Light that flows within the River. 

The lesson this day is to open yourself to the newness of the day for this day is of the joy, peace and pleasure of intimacy with Jesus. Taste this newness. Taste this joy for it takes you into awareness of how much you are loved. 

I have come that you may experience this day. I have come that you may open your depths to the voice of my Son. I have come that you may enter deeper and deeper into relationship with Jesus for it is Jesus who has come into the world to show you the ways of God. 

I have come to nurture you and attend to you that your heart may open and that you may see Jesus who shall never invade or take away your choices. I remind you of the days when you could not even say His name and now you are in intimacy with Him.

Our walk together shall never end, Janine, but it is taking a different route for you have gained the relationship with Jesus who walks with you in awareness. What was closed has been opened and you are seeing the truth and the way by walking in intimacy with Jesus, the Lamb, our Savior.

Come and let us walk into this new day armed with the love and only love that flows within the River of the I Am. Come and take note of the walk for this day is as no other and when this day is done you shall review it with Jesus.