Jesus Carries you into Effortlessness

 Child, you are graced with my love and nurture for by God's hand we are mother and child. By God's hand this Tabernacle is before you.  Enter humbly for  you are on Holy Ground.  Come and place yourself before this Taberncale that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where God's gentleness and love abides.

Let us take this time to be mother and child where you need do nothing but take me in for I feed you with the lifeblood of the River of the I Am. Come and take in the nurture that feeds you with the ways of my heart for my love descends directly from the Light of my womb.

The Light shines with us and through us on this new day. Let us enjoy the effortlessness of our communion. Effortlessness is the key to the ways of Jesus.

Janine, effortlessness is the way of Jesus for He has promised His holding of all for you that your walk may be effortless. The effortlessness you feel is the way of living life knowing that you need worry never for Jesus takes all worry, fear and angst from you.

In the early mornings as you rise the noise wants to take you into its depths of fear and despair, but you now know that Jesus will take it from you and all you need do is wait upon Him. In effortlessness you hear the noise move further and further away for Jesus comes to carry you away from the noise. You seek Him out when the sound of the noise comes close. You hear Him show you the way back to Him.

Your counter to the noise is to wait upon Jesus to show you the silliness of the noise and show you how He takes it from you. Intimacy with Jesus is allowing Him to show you the way out of the noise and Back to Him where effortlessness abides.