"Live, Love and Be Kind"

 Child, come and let go and know I await you here at this Tabernacle.  Come and breathe in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. I forget you not.  I shall be with you always.

It is you, my child, that must come to know that by your choice, I am here and by your choice, you walk with me and my Son to "live, love and be kind."

These words are of my Son who asks only that you live, love and be kind. To live is to live according to your design. To live according to your body is to give thanks to God for your body and your senses and your gifts. To live is to drink in all that is around you. The inch and moment is to be lived knowing your choices are placed before you.

To love is to love yourself and others. Your words to Jesus upon your awakening were one of choice.  You chose to love Him with all of your heart and mind and soul for your soul is in the opened position where your choice is less and less encumbered by the noise. To love is to walk with me and Jesus knowing there are inches and moments when you will fall prey to the noise. To love is to love yourself and begin again each time knowing that we walk with you in your humanness.

To be kind is a choice each day for you now walk in awareness that kindness is a choice. You may miss the mark on some days and upon review with Jesus you witness to the places and spaces where you missed the opportunity to be kind. Your humanness is known, my child.  

Let us walk this day into the world with Jesus who walks with you and shows you your choices where you are never asked to make a certain choice, but rather, are asked only to walk in relationship with Him where He shows you all choices. In your humanness you miss opportunities, Know this, Janine, there shall always be ways for you to grow and gain in living, loving, and kindness.