Seek the Counsel of Jesus

 Child, come and taste the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Come and know you are loved beyond measure.  Come and be freed from the noise for we move deeply into the River where noise cannot attend. Come and know love and only love.

Taste the joy that is of the River of the I Am.  Come and love as I love.  Come and love as Jesus loves with no war.  Come and be still and know your God and Father, the I Am.

As you let go all the more and more you shall be of the River of the I Am all the more and more.  You come to me each day to take care of your soul and now you come to me at the end of each day and taste the depths of the River all the more and more.  To begin and end your day with me is to attend to your soul that walks with me into Eternity.

To begin and end your day with me graces us with more and more communion for we are mother and child.  To begin and end each day with my Son gains you the awareness of the works of the day.  You seek the counsel of Jesus at the end of each day where you  meet with Him and bear witness to your walk with Him.  In the silence of the end of the day you come to this Tabernacle to bear witness to the miracles of the day.

As you flow deeper and deeper, Janine, you are learning that this Tabernacle takes you deeper and deeper into the realm of the mystical ways of the River of the I Am that flows for you and each child. The River flows that each child may come to know God in intimacy. Your dream of last night showed you the beauty of the gain of intimacy with God and with parts of yourself for this is the way of dreams. Your dream showed you the wholeness of parts that now join you in an intimate and peaceful celebration.  Janine, you were celebrating the awakening of the joy of intimacy within yourself and with God. You have witnessed to the miracle of God's ways of intimacy where parts join you in celebrating their own design and celebrate with God.