This Tabernacle Shines Through the All of You

 Child, your smile as you enter this Tabernacle shines through the all of you.  You enter this Tabernacle with awareness of our time together that graces you with nurture, attention and the peace of the River that flows through us.

Janine, you have grown in the trust that flows through your entire being.  After these years of trepidation that I will not be of this Tabernacle, you have died to this fear.  You enter and call upon this Tabernacle now with the trust and assurance that we will commune in the love of mother and child. You also trust that my words shall never fail to come up through our communion.

The River of the I Am flows to build one day upon the other that each day gains you more and more of the love, faith, trust and peace of the River of the I Am.

The I Am, our Father and God, flows through all of the River for God places Himself within the River that all may come to have what we have.

We have a communion that is of God for God flows through us.  We have a communion with Jesus for Jesus is the Living Waters within the River of the I Am. Jesus began the flow of the Living Waters for by His life and death and resurrection he paved the way for all to gain Eternity.

To take in this nurture is to know you are of matter and you are loved beyond measure. To take in this nurture is to know you shall walk into Eternity with me and with Jesus for when the one breath gives way to the breath of Eternity we shall be there to welcome you.  Take in this truth, my child.  Let us move into the world armed with the love of the River of the I Am that gathers with love and only love.