We Walk Not in the Past or Future

 Janine, my child, let us begin by knowing that I am your mother who awaits you at this Tabernacle in any space and any time for this Tabernacles follows you. We are mother and child with no boundaries to separate. I am here deep within you that you may call upon me and I shall rise up from the depths and carry you deep into my heart where the River of the I Am flows.

Come, on this new day and taste my love and nurture. I remind you that the only need is to attend to your own soul with the yes to me and to my Son and to our God. On this new day know all of your yesterday has been dealt with and you are made anew on this new day. 

You need not fret that there are leftover dealings from your yesterday. Let all go as we commune and allow me to fill all spaces with my nurture, attendance and love.

When you give to God what is God's you let go of all of your yesterday and give it to God for God shall make all new. Your dream gave witness to your yesterday that your today may be free from all fret.  Yes, my child, all of your fears and terrors were in the dream. You must come to know that all is washed within the River of the I Am.  All that you witnessed within your dream has been taken and made clean and anew within the River of the I Am.

You need not do any more on this new day than to look within this inch and moment and trust that I and my Son walk with you. What needed to be made clean has been done so by God's hand.  Your fret is of the old and not the new.  

Come and walk with me in the knowing that your yesterday has been made clean.  Fret not any and all fear of your dream for it came to show you God shall take care of you in the name of my Son. Where you walk this day is not yet known for the one choice builds the path for the next. Jesus and I walk with you in the inch and moment and not in the past or future.