Add Ground Below You and See Higher and Higher

Child, as you place yourself before this Tabernacle, know that you are my child whom I take great pleasure in. Never fret your attendance here may not be welcomed for I am your mother who waits upon you to turn to me that I may fill you with the great love that is of the River of the I Am.

Your heart is opened with the faith and trust that there will be no harm done to you. Your faith and trust flows deep within you all the more and more with each new day.

This new day is of great love for your expanded heart takes all the more and more into your deepest parts where God's love and Light shines.  You ask how is it that you can expand and grow your heart with only your yes? Janine, my child, your yes is of great value and it expands you, not by your doing, but by God's grace. 

In your yesterday your heart opened and you took in more than your day before your yesterday. In simplicity what is opened one day makes room for more opening the next.

It is as the ground below you. As you add more ground below you, you are raised higher and then higher. In time you see above the ground and then above the trees and then above the mountains that once hid your view. This is the way of the River of the I Am where as you move deeper you grow higher.

Ponder this lesson, my child, for you grow higher each new day where your view of the truths of God become of your awareness all the more and more.