I Make Your Heart Humble

Child, come and be of my humble heart that awaits your turning to me. Be of my humble heart.  Come and as we flow deeper into the River of the I Am know that we are mother and child.  Know that you walk with me into the world when you are filled for to be filled with my humble heart is to long to fill others.

When you are filled you are prepared to fill. When you are of my humble heart you give all to our Father, our God, the I Am.

When you are filled joy spills over into the world. When you are filled with my humble heart you give what you receive.

When you are filled with my humble heart you become of the River of the I Am and you see and taste the Light of my womb. Jesus is the Light within the River. Jesus is our Savior.

When you are filled with my humble heart you taste Jesus for He is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am where my humble heart abides.

When you are filled with my humble heart you gain the wisdom of the River of the I Am for your soul is filled with the lifeblood of the River of the I Am.  When you are filled with my humble heart you know me in the deepest parts of you.  

I make your heart humble for I give you my heart in the all of me where Jesus abides for all within the River abide in Jesus who has the humblest of hearts. It is by the lifeblood of Jesus that I am humble.  It is by the lifeblood of Jesus that I am graced to fill you with humbleness.