The Fishes and the Loaves

 Child, as you await the rising of the sun you come to me that I may fill you and attend to you. Come and know that you are mine and I am yours for I am your mother by God's hand.

Your  dream of last night showed you the cleansing ways of the River of the I Am. Your dream showed you the futility of attempting to feed so many within your family for there was not enough food nor was there enough of you to do so. You were of such fret for you were attempting to do it alone. All those of yours that went before you were here again and were making war with each other.

Janine,my child, I make the dream simple for you. In your childhood was much war and the angst and panic you felt in the dream was from the years of those around you making war. Sister against sister and cousin against cousin and father against mother.

Your dream is as of the fishes and loaves.  All you need do is to take Jesus with you into the longing to feed and there will be more than enough food and more than enough of you for you are no longer walking and doing alone. Jesus shall make enough when the world cannot. Jesus is showing you the ways of peace and not war.