The Little One of the Scriptures Holds the Soul

Child, I am pleased to be with you and to commune with you within this Tabernacle. I am your mother who loves you with no boundaries or judgments for this is the way of my heart. I love as my son loves. It is by His life and Resurrection that we have Eternity.

Your heart is within my heart as we commune. There is no outside force that can take away what we have for we have been ordained by God that we may be mother and child forever. By God's hand I am mother to all.

Ask your question, Janine for I hear it in your heart. The question is of Faith who flows deep within you.  What is it that Faith holds so deep within?  Faith, my child, holds the part that has been given you that is the closest to God for she is the little one that Jesus spoke of who comes to Him without the misguidedness of the noise.  It is she who knows where she came from. It is Faith who, as the small child, runs to Jesus with her arms opened to receive Him with no fears.

Faith was closed to you for the many years for she was forced to hide deep within after the wounds placed upon you were too much to bear.  Faith closed off any and all dangers from the outside world that could threaten your own soul. When it was safe, she opened herself once again to God.

Faith is the special child that is a gift from God for no outside force can destroy the child deep within. There, deep within each, is the innate mechanism that closes off the part that shall never be tainted by the misguidedness. It is the part that holds the soul. 

Faith is the child that must come to God in nakedness for it is she who holds the true yes. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these."  Jesus speaks of Faith who is the child that holds the soul. The little one of the Scriptures holds the Soul.