Turn the Other Cheek and Disengage the Noise

 


Child, how pleased I am that you turn to me at this Tabernacle where you rise up each day to attend to what we have. I fill you and as you are filled we become of one within the River of the I Am. Come, be filled and rest.


On this new day of the Sabbath know that we commune in the presence of God, our Father. We commune with my Son for it is He who has lived and died that we may have what we have now and in the forever.


The lesson this day is to take in that there are no expectations or boundaries that shall separate us on this new day or any day. I am your heavenly mother and I carry you in all things.


Your yesterday showed you that even when the misguidedness of the past rises up to take you from your joy and peace, you need not carry it into the next inch and moment. Jesus is teaching you to turn the other cheek to the misguidedness that threatens to take you from the peace as promised by my Son.


When this one inch and moment is asking you to search out or predict the next moment you need not follow it. Remain in the presence of my Son and know that by not engaging the noise or misguidedness you engage Jesus. 


How joyful was your yesterday when you engaged Jesus in song rather than the want to be of the self righteousness of the noise. 


Ponder this lesson for it shall engage you all the more and more with Jesus. To "turn the other cheek" is to give the noise no energy for with energy it makes war.