Wisdom is Within the River of the I Am

 Child of mine, another day arises and yet it is more than another day for it brings you to me with your yes that is larger than your yesterdays.  By your yes each day you grow in the wisdom of the River of the I Am.  You take in my love that grows within you for each day builds upon the last. Come and taste this depth of the River of the I Am.

Wisdom is held within the River of the I Am for the River flows sans the noise that makes muddy and misguided the truths of God's wisdom.  The wisdom of the River of the I Am flows that all may come to one day taste the wisdom that flows from deep within their own hearts. 

As we move deeper into the River each day God's wisdom rises up within you that your depths may expand with each new day. Your yesterday gave witness to the depths of your heart where you hear the soft voice of Jesus that speaks to you of your own noise and shows you how to say no to the tempter. 

Within each child lies the noise and the truth of God's wisdom. Within each child lies the path to the River of the I Am. The path opens when the heart opens. 

There shall be those who shall say no to the River of the I Am. The choice may or may not be given freely and to this truth you must develop the compassion of Jesus.   You cannot know the inner workings of another. What may be seen in the outside world of another may not expose the inner world of another.

To walk with Jesus is to grow in compassion. To walk with Jesus in intimacy is to come to know compassion is love for to be of compassion is to be of the RIver of the I Am where your heart knows not to judge another's heart.