You Cannot Feed Alone

 Child, come and place yourself before this Tabernacle. In this new day you are all the more and more of my heart for you come to me that we may commune in the ways of mother and child in the presence of our Father and Creator, our God.

Janine, my child, your dream gave you view of the pain and fret of not being able to fill others.  You attempted to feed others alone and felt the pain of not being able to do so.

My dear child, the angst you felt was because you knew not how to navigate any longer the ways of the machinery (machinery of the outside world) to feed others. The machinery (your old learning) was old and you knew not how to operate it in order to go back and feed the others. I say to you, my child, you cannot go back to the old ways to feed others. At first you accepted no help and then realized you needed help from the woman.

You said yes to the woman (the woman was me, child).  I give you my promise that we shall be together forever and I shall continue to teach you the ways of the River of the I Am.  The dream came to show you the futility of trying to feed alone. The dream came to show you the importance of your yes in walking with me in the ways of mother and child for your initial no to my help gave you no grounding in the ways of feeding others. 

Your dream initially asked you to feed alone.  You learned that you cannot feed alone.  You need only walk with me and I shall teach you how to feed in each inch and moment. Firstly, my child, you must be fed. Be still and take in my nurture that feeds you. When your are filled you will be prepared to feed.