You Shall Know God by These Fruits

Janine, my child, I call you by name and take you deep into the River of the I Am where we commune and where I fill you with the ways of my heart. Come and be of this time and space. 

To be in this time and space is to give your yes with a a nakedness that has emptied the noise and allowed you to be filled. You have emptied the noise of a death that you may have life abundantly today. I taste your love and gratitude on this new day.

Janine, there was a day when you shunned even hearing me call your name for you feared me.  You feared God for you learned of a god that punishes and declares war upon you. This false god was given you by those responsible for your care. 

You learned of punishment rather than love. You learned hatred and war rather than love. Your heart was closed to love for you learned that love punishes. You learned that love made war. You learned that love was a word of hatred, war and loathing. 

You were given a false god. This false god needed to die that you may come to see and taste the One True God that loves with a love that never wars or punishes. 

Janine, my child, this time and space over these years has taught you that I nor God abandons. I nor my Son hates or wages war.  Each day we commune in love and not war.

Janine, my child, I give you view of where you came from that you may know the miracle of where you are today. You have now learned of the fruits of love and only love. 

You shall know God by these fruits. The fruits of God are love, not war, love not hatred, love not abandonment. Love makes naked the wounds that bind that all may be made anew.  Love overcomes war and hatred, You know God through the ways of my Son, who loves always and declares war never. You shall know God by these fruits.