Allow Jesus to be in Relationship With you

Child, as you place yourself before this Tabernacle, know that I am here and I come to you that we may commune within the depths of the River of the I Am where we flow within the mystical realm of our God and Father, the I Am.

Breathe in the lifegiving air within the River. Breathe in the love that awaits you here. Breathe in my nurture that is always here for you.

I walked the Earth, Janine. I was and am human. My Son has walked the Earth that He may know the ways of the human body and the human spirit. 

Jesus walked to witness and to show love and not hate. Jesus walked to witness to love and not judgment. Jesus is of love and not fret. Jesus walked to not separate, but rather, to join.

You are learning to walk with Jesus and as you review your day at the end of each day you are learning that Jesus loves without judgment or control or punishment or anger or hate. As you review your day with Jesus you are learning to witness rather than to judge or control. To witness is to walk as Jesus in the ways of love and relationship. 

When you review your day the hand of Jesus is upon you. He is witnessing to your day that you may see and taste His hand in all you do. He is witnessing to your day that you may be in relationship with Him. By your own voice you see and taste where you may do better in your next day. Jesus smiles and nods at your awakenings for they come from deep within your own soul where God abides. 

Let us teach of the ways of relationship with Jesus.