Allow My Heart To Teach You of Prayer

 Child of mine, come and let go for I am your mother who takes you deep within my heart at this Tabernacle that we may flow as one within the River of the I Am. Come and let go with the breath that gives up all to gain all.

With your yes you are given the breath that is of my heart. Take in my nurture that takes you deeper into the River of the I Am for this is a new day in which your yesterday prepared you.  Come and be renewed with the food of the River of the I Am where my Son, the Light, abides and grace us with abundance. 

Do not fret any and all of the noise for it can no longer harm you.  The noise bears its weight but you are of the River of the I Am where God's protection lies. 

Do not fret the lies that are before you for you are of my heart and you are of God and not of the noise. Do not fret for yours for they are mine as well. I abandon never, Janine. I love yours for they are yours. I love all of my children for By God's hand all are mine. Do you not see that what I give you I give to them for I am their mother as well. 

Let your day be of constant prayer. As we walk, know that each inch and moment may be of constant prayer for when you stay awake to me and to Jesus you stay awake in prayer. Allow my heart to teach you. Allow my heart to give you the ways of prayer in each inch and moment, I give you view of your yesterday where your prayers were of my heart as well as yours for I love yours as you do. 

Come, be silent and take in my heart and know we pray as one. I love you and I love all of yours. I love you and I love all of God's children. I intercede for you, my child, for you are of my heart.  Walk with me in constant prayer.