It Is of Your Human Ways to Fear

 Child, come and be with me that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. This day is anew and gains you much in love and only love. This day is like no other and I ask only that you take in my love and the love of the River that shall sustain you when we move into the outside world.

Janine, I give you view of the expansion and renewal of your heart and soul. I give you view of the beauty and the song of songs that is within the River of the I Am. I give you view of the flow of the River that flows towards the New Earth that is of forever.

My child, do not take any matter to the ways of the noise that asks you to fear the death of your human body. It is of your human ways to fear what you cannot see in front of you. It is of your human ways to deny your God when you cannot see Him. 

You have been given the grace to see God in the inch and moment. Do not take lightly the ways of the River that flows through you. Do not take lightly the ways of your soul that opens to God.

I say this to you, my child, I and my Son and all of the River of the I Am shall be here to greet you when the one breath that leaves your human body gains you the breath of your heavenly body. 

For now, take in this inch and moment. Take in our communion that fills you and prepares you for the day. When you are filled we shall move into the world to gather others into the River of the I Am. In nakedness of heart and soul, the Holy Spirit does its work to gather souls back to their God.