Love and Joy is in the Giving and Receiving

 Child, come and let go with the sacred breath of letting go where you breathe out the noise and take in my heart as we move deeper and deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come, and take note of how all is slowed down at this Tabernacle where you hear and taste the love that is here for you.

My child, worry not of the ways of your heart for you are mine and have learned to let go each day that you may be filled to overflowing. When you are filled we shall walk into the world to give what you have received.  

As this day rises up and you attend to your soul, know that you are being prepared all the more and more to become less and less of the noise. To be here is of great joy for us for we are mother and child. I fill you with my love and you take in the joy that is of my heart. 

Love and joy, Janine, is in the giving and receiving.  When you are empty I fill. When I fill, I fill with great joy and love and I too am filled for to give to you is to receive you.   

I am filled by the love of God. In return God is filled with my love and joy for He is the Lover above all lovers. When God fills He receives you which gives Him great joy. Love is in the giving and receiving.

 Jesus is filled with the great love of God and gives this love to others with great love and joy. When you give yourself to Jesus the love is received with great joy.  When you allow Jesus to fill you He is filled with you and this graces His heart with great love and joy. Love is in the giving and receiving.

When we walk into the world today, know that as you allow yourself to fill others in the ways of the sacred witness you are filled as well for there is great joy in giving and receiving. Your heart nearly burst in your yesterday as this awareness filled you. To give to another your attention and nurture is to receive the other for this is the way of our God, our Creator and the source of the River of the I Am. 

Stay awake, Janine, for I shall teach you of the beauty of receiving the graces that come back to you as we witness, You shall not be emptied by the walk of sacred witness, Rather, you shall be filled. Let those with ears to hear, hear for I speak to the soul and not the noise.