My Children Have the Power to Establish the New Earth

 Child, come and be of my heart for this new day is of you and me.  You come to me to attend to your heart and soul. I am pleased that you come to me with your yes to me and to the Holy Spirit that flows with us and within us.  We move deeper into the River where we commune in the great love and grace of our Father and Creator.

This new day finds you in love with me and with my Son and with the Holy Spirit for we commune in the mystical body of God's River. This new day finds you of trust.  As you place your hands on this Tabernacle you trust my words that rise up within our communion. No need to move any faster than my heart moves. You need only allow my words to rise up into your heart and hands.

Janine, my child, I ask only that you allow this communion where we are mother and child and where you write the words that flow forth from your depths.  Within these depths you hear, taste and are filled with the ways of the River of the I Am where love is the only ingredient that powers the River towards the New Earth.

I take you into the world this day to attest and to witness to the ways of the power of God's love that moves the Earth towards the New Earth of God's promises.  We shall not judge any inch and moment. Rather, we shall witness in prayer that God's love within us grows more and more power to overtake the evil in the world. When the power of love overtakes evil the New Earth shall be established.  The power to do so is in the hands of all of God's children. We walk to awaken this power. To attest to God is to love. To witness is to love.