Separating the Wheat From the Chaff

 My child, know that when you come to me you allow me to feed you with my nurture. Just as the infant takes in mother’s nurture, so too you take in my nurture that fills you.  Janine, my child, you cannot separate the nurture from the mother. 

You cannot separate God from your body for you have been given His seed that is within your soul.  God is within you and you are in God for His seed is within you and you are within Him for you carry His seed.


I am your mother and I am within you by my nurture.  You are within me because you take in my nurture  Ponder this truth, my child. I  am within you for I am your mother. Your children have you within them. 


This is the lesson this new day. Your children have you within them for the good and the misguided. It is the  work of the River of the I Am to show you the way into the truth as well as show you the way out of the noise. 


You have carried the noise from the generations before you and you have given the noise to your children. It is God who separates the wheat from the chaff within you. You need only seek Him out and His seed within you shall rise and shall aid God in separating the misguidedness from the truth  Let those with ears to hear, hear.