The Confusion that Shackles you to the Noise

 Janine, my child, come and let go of the noise that causes you confusion as to the ways of Jesus. Come and as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am, all will become clear within the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.

Do not be confused by the noise. You are of God and you are walking in relationship with my Son who gives us His Holy Spirit that we may end all confusion.

Confusion ties you to the noise, my child. But confusion is also a way to bring you out of the noise for confusion begs the question, " What is the truth."

When you become confused it is as though all choices and all questions become tangled into a knot that pulls at you. Come and be untangled by my heart and the ways of Jesus. You have been sitting in such confusion that you have been rendered frozen and helpless and in prayer to be cleansed of such fear and isolation.

Janine, my child, your yesterday brought you to this confusion where the noise asked you to believe that you were of evil and in need to be punished.

That is far from the truth of the River of the I Am where love unshackles you from the noise. Come, come, my child, and be still and be filled with my heart.  Take note of how the noise vanishes for it cannot abide here within the River.  The confusion leaves you in this instant where you are given the view of love and not confusion. 

The answers you seek from the confusion are being answered by our communion. No need to fret any longer. When the confusion awakens you from your sleep, come all the sooner and I shall rescue you from the confusion that shackles you to the noise. You cannot end this confusion from the view of the noise. Rather, the confusion gives way to the truth when you come to the River of the I Am where the truth abides.