The River of the I Am is God's Power Source

 Child, let go of yourself and enter this Tabernacle where we move into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and know I am your mother. Come and know the ways of the Holy Spirit that flows within and without that God's will may be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Janine, I know your love for me and your commitment to this Tabernacle. Your heart is of my heart for we flow as one. I feed you that you may know how much you are loved. I feed you with my heart that fills you to overflowing. My nurture renews you and prepares you to enter the world armed with the power of the River of the I Am.  

When you are filled and prepared we shall enter the world to gather my children unto me that they may know their heavenly mother's love and attention. We walk into the world to gather my children that they may taste the Light of my womb.

All that we do as mother and child and all that graces us comes from the Light and power of the River of the I Am where God's will flows forth from.  Your love for me and my Son is known. There can be no greater love than to give back to God all that you have and all that you are for to do so is to say yes to God's will for you. You cannot devine such grace and love on your own. God loves you more than you love for He is the Lover above all others.  His love judges never and holds you in an embrace of gentleness and kindness above all others.

Come and on this new day learn to love more than your yesterday. Your yesterday grew you in love that today may grow you more in love.  Walk with me with no matter the ways of the noise for with God's love we are powered to gather His children into the River of the I Am.  The River of the I Am is the power source that carries God's message of love and only love into the world.