The Silence that Speaks to You

 Child, I am pleased that you come to me. Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we may commune in the beauty and silence of the River.

The River flows in a silence that hears much for in silence you hear me. In silence you taste me for there are no distractions to come between us.

Take note of the beauty of silence where you take in my love, nurture and scent for all senses are expanded here within these depths.

Take note of your hands that dance in the Light of this silence. The noise has no home here. The Light makes silent the noise that we may have what we have.

Janine. my child, you need not fret. You need not think. In this silence you hear without the mind for the silence opens you to the rapture of being with the Light and with me within the silence of God's Holy Ground.

Come, be still and be with me in the silence that speaks to you. Your yesterday began with the rapture and ended with the silence that brings you deep within your own soul where you commune with me and with Jesus in the silence of these depths. Rest with me for this time is of you and me. Rest in the bosom of your mother.