Trust is a Knowing

 Child, come and taste my love for to taste is to know without words. To taste me is to know my nurture. To taste me is to trust for trust is built upon the consistency of my nurture and the nurture of our Father and God who has given us His Son that we may have Eternity.

Trust is a knowing. Trust is not of the mind. Trust is the deep faith of knowing that builds upon itself. You have come to trust that I am here each time you come to me at this Tabernacle. Trust is felt deep within your loins for there in your deepest parts those wounds that bound you to fear and mistrust are no longer a barrier to trust.

With the trust that is in your deepest parts the noise cannot enter.  When the noise threatens to burden you, come to me at this Tabernacle and the trust shall rise up from deep within you.

Janine, my child, you have gained the depth of trust for your yesterday prepared you for today. When you trust at this depth you are freed from fear for fear and trust cannot share the same bed. 

Come and walk with me into the world this day and know that we walk in the promises of our God. Trust is deep within you on this new day and has been released by the nakedness of your deepest parts. Within your deepest parts the knowing resides. Within your deepest parts trust lives for your soul is opened to your God.