Will You Be of the Yes?

 Child, come and be with me in this new day. Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with the Light of my womb and all of the yes.

Janine, my child, the lesson this new day is simple. All of the yes are moving towards the New Earth where the yes is the only requisite to the Kingdom of God. It is of no matter the ways of the noisy world that insists you must be perfect to gain access to the Kingdom or that you must earn your entrance into the Kingdom.

I say this to you, my child, that the yes to God is greater than any accomplishments on Earth.  It gains you no access to the Kingdom if you are the wealthiest man on earth but give a no to God when you are face to face with Jesus. 

There are those who, in the end, will still attempt to take over God for there are those who have chosen evil. I know this is of pain for you because it is of pain for me and for my Son. But, Janine, the love of God cannot change who God is for He is of love and only love and the choice to choose Him or not choose Him shall always be within you and each child. 

God cannot be the punisher for His love is far beyond the ideas of punishment. There are those who wish punishment on others for they see themselves above others.  God is far beyond punishment for He loves each child with no matter their choice and in the end each shall choose their eternity. 

Eternity in the New Earth shall not contain evil for those of evil shall say no to God. Janine, in simplicity the yes opens the door to knowing God in love and only love. This is what drives the River of the I Am towards the New Earth. I give you view of the New Earth where each shall love the other and where each shall walk the New Earth with My son and their God. 

Let us pray for those of closed hearts that they may open to the yes.