Words Cannot Describe the Indescribable

My dear Janine, I welcome you into this Tabernacle on this new day of our Lord and God. I welcome you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the effortless flow of the River of the I Am. Within the River there are no boundaries to bind. 


I hold you in the embrace that holds no boundaries. You ask, “How can it  be that you hold me with no boundaries? My sweet child, take in what is between us where the boundaries of the outside world cannot separate this communion.  Take in my heart that gives to your heart with no boundaries for we commune as one. Take in the effortlessness of being fed by my heart.  Take in the effortlessness of what we have for I taste you and you taste me.


I take in all parts of you and you take in all parts of me. With the effortless flow of the River we are taken into the path into Eternity. As we flow there are no words that can give worth to the love between us. There are no words that can account for what we have. I use words and you use words to attempt to describe the indescribable for what we have. I know your want to gather others to what we have and I share that want with you. I want to draw others into the joy of being mother and child with no noise or boundaries of the outside world. 


Let us walk into the world today filled with the grace of mother and child for what you cannot do alone we are graced to do as mother and child. By God’s design we walk to gather others to me where I feed with the ways of The River of the I Am.  I walk with  you and through you and into you that God’s will may be accomplished.