Come and Enter the River of the I Am

 


 Child, come and as you sign yourself with the sign of the Cross know that we flow deep within the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and allow me to fill you in all parts that all parts may know me and the love I carry into you.

To allow me to take you is of the ability to let go of all that I may fill all. The ability to let go is to know me within the mystical within the River of the I Am.

On the surface of the River the noise lives. On the surface of the River the temptations live. On the surface of the River fear and trepidation live. On the surface of the River the doubting thomas lives.

As you enter this Tabernacle, know that the noise of temptations, addictions, and the doubting thomas are countered by faith in God, a knowing that God is within, a knowing that the noise cannot harm you and a trust that cannot be found above the River of the I Am.

To enter this Tabernacle is to attest to the entrance into the depths of the River where the mystical ways of God abide and where you taste God's love in real time for you taste in the inch and moment rather than the past or future.

To enter this Tabernacle is to attest to the beauty of your own soul for when opened to God your soul and God are reunited. The soul shines its light because when opened it carries the Light of God where it hides no more.

Come on this new day and enter the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with God.