Do Not Fear Opening Your Own Soul

 Child, come and know the love that awaits you on this new day. Come and be drowned in the love of my heart and the love of the River of the I Am. 

Let go of all that is around you and all that is within you. Make yourself empty that you may be filled with the all of me and all of the River of the I Am. At this depth you are freed from the noise. Slow your breath down, my child. Breathe in the love of my heart and as you breathe out let go of your body and open your heart. 

To let go of the body and open the heart is to traverse into the void of nothingness. For  the many of my children it is fear that keeps them from joining the stillness of their heart where the void presents itself and where God resides.

As you breathe out take note of how deeply the breath lets go into the void. Janine, my child, the many cannot begin the journey to their own soul out of fear that to let go with the breath is to die. The many purchase the ways of the noise that claims stillness is of the evil.  The noise asks my children to believe they must run from any stillness.

The many believe the breath cannot take you into the realm of the mystical body of God. I take you into the world to attest and teach of the ways of stillness that reach deeply into the soul where God abides. The many know not what we have for fear that to become still of heart is to die. They run from themselves and keep themselves broken into parts that hide from each other.

To become still is to learn how God walks within us. Let us walk into the world carrying the peace of my Son. The many want what you have and we must calm the fears of opening their own soul.