Gather Yourself that You May Walk in Wholeness

 Child, open yourself to me and awaken to this Tabernacle. Allow the smile and joy to move through the entire of you. Come and taste my love that holds you and carries you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child.


The lesson this day is to gather yourself and walk with me into the world in the wholeness that is anew this day. No more is your yesterday and we leave that behind for it has been written into the Book of Life.  You have gained from your yesterday and you have built this new day upon the foundations of your yesterdays. You have been planted on good ground, my child, for your heart and soul have been fed with the water and fodder of God’s Garden here within the River of the I Am. The fruits of this grounding are being seen and tasted on this new day.


To gather yourself is to open to the nakedness that gathers all parts into a whole where there is no need to hide yourself anymore. Take note this new day to how your heart and soul is quieted by the peace as promised by my Son. Take note of how you were asked to gather yourself that you may be awake and aware of the movement of Jesus within your whole being.


As we walk this new day pay attention to the fluid ways of our walk where the old boundaries that bound you are loosening all the more and where we walk slowly and with fortitude and with the ways of the sacred witness. There are no expectations other than to hear and see and taste the connections placed before us.


Here within these relationships is God. Here within these relationships you hear me and the soft voice of Jesus. Come and know me in each inch and moment for I give you my heart that loves you. You are of my heart and our mother's hearts are combined that we may walk into the world as one.