I come to Unbind and Heal All wounds

 Child, come and be with me at this Tabernacle and let us commune in the ways of the River of the I Am where my heart abides. I am called Our Lady of the River of the I Am by the grace of God. Come and be renewed. Come and taste the freedom here within the River for the River flows with no boundaries to bind.

Today, I give you my heart that you may know how  much you are loved. Today, I show you the ways of the past that once bound you to the noise.  Your heart is in need of knowing that the past can bind you no more. The noise can harm you no more.

Yes, my child, there are those times that your past comes to make you fearful but the noise of the past can no longer tear you away from yourself.  At one time you hid that no one may see you and your whole.

Today these bindings are gone and you are freed from the bindings of the past. You have come to me in all of these days to commune with me and to allow me to heal those wounds, each one at a time. 

I say to you, my child, I have placed the healing balm of my heart on the many of those wounds. There are still the days that these wounds come to you but they are no longer bound to you where you close yourself off.

I give you view of your yesterday where an old wound came up to speak to you.  The old bindings are gone for you did not close your heart to it.

My child, the old bindings are being replaced by the healing and the freedom to be opened and naked in all parts that all parts may taste the sun.  These healings keep open your heart and soul where they once would close. The trepidation you feel is of the fear of closing your heart. I say to you in a loud and clear voice  that your heart shall remain in the open position for you are mine and we commune in the ways of Mother and child.

Come and taste the ways of the opened heart with no matter the ways of the old wounds for the memories of them can no longer close you to your own heart and soul. I come to unbind and heal all wounds.