I Will Show You How to Love Beyond the Surface

 Child, let go and greet me here at this Tabernacle where we commune within the River of the I Am. Take note of how we move from the surface of the River into its depths for your hands are placed on this Tabernacle. When you take the breath of letting go you also take the breath of entrance into this Tabernacle. 

Come on this new day and take in this depth within the River of the I Am. Take in the joy that flows with us and through us. Take in my heart that shows you the love of my heart that we may walk into the world loving as I love.

I take you out into the world to love as I love with no questions as to how much you can love for I Shall show you the hearts of those placed before us. I will show you how to love beyond the surface.

When we walk into the world each day you shed the noise a bit more each day and as each day ends you have more of my heart.

On this day take in the beauty of color within my children. Take in the beauty of the differences within my children. Talke in the faces of each child of mine and see the beauty rather than the judgments that have been placed on my children.

At the end of this day you shall review with Jesus the beauty of the faces we encounter. Come and be awake and take in and see as I see. You are growing in the ways of my love and the love of Jesus.