Let Go of All and Gain All of God's Graces

 Child, come and taste the freedom to flow with me into the River of the I Am where we commune within the mystical where there are no boundaries to bind. Your mind holds no boundaries. Your body flows with me with no boundaries for we become one here within these depths where you taste me and I taste you. 

To let go of all boundaries and join me here within the River of the I Am is to let go of all wants, desires and expectations. To let go of all boundaries is to allow your body to open to its depths where the River flows forth from. You breathe a much different air here for it is air that is of the New Earth that flows towards Eternity.

My dearest child, what you gain from the River of the I Am on this earth you shall take with you into Eternity. You come to me each day and await me to enter your deepest parts for your deepest parts have been emptied of much and I fill all parts that are empty.

My children must come to see that to empty is to be filled. To let go of desires and expectations is to allow yourself to be filled with the will of our Father and Creator. God fills and makes abundant what the outside world cannot.

You are being given the taste of Eternity and the New Earth where the boundaries that have separated shall be gone and where all shall walk with Jesus in the Garden as prepared by God.

Man's wants and desires are of the tiniest when compared to what God shall offer. Let us walk into the world to offer God's graces to each for when you let go of all wants and desires and expectations God's graces grant you ten times and then ten times and then ten multiplied into Eternity.  Your mind cannot even conjure the love and abundance of graces of the yes to Him and to Eternity.  

Let go of all and gain all of God's graces.