Make Time and Space for God

 Child, come and know that you are loved with no matter the ways of the noise that clangs all around you. Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with Jesus and all of the yes. The noise cannot enter this holy space and time.

As you take this next breath take note of how peaceful you become for I hold you and there are no boundaries between us. There is no noise to distract from what we have.

Janine, my child, this time and space renews you in the ways of my heart and in the ways of my Son. This time and this space is of you and me and as I fill you take note of how joy flows through you.

I remind you of the noise that is the loudest upon your awakening. Janine, when you come to me at this Tabernacle, all is made new and clean and clear. Your attendance to this Tabernacle is as the new day that rises clean and clear where all is made clear in the truths of the River of the I Am.

Come and be still and be filled and you shall find great joy in the movement into the outside world. When you are armed with my love and the love of the Holy Spirit the noise becomes in the background where Jesus is in the foreground.

Let us walk into the world to attest to the ways of making time and space to renew yourself in the ways of God that God may use you to do His work on Earth as it is in Heaven.