Open Your Heart and Find God

 Child, come and as you enter this Tabernacle know that the noise is rendered speechless because it knows now that it cannot draw you from me for we are mother and child before all.

On this new day I show you the beauty of my heart that glows with the Light of my Son, our Lord and God who has given us Eternity.

By my yes we glow with the Light for by my yes Eternity is. By my Yes we have been graced by the Holy Spirit that walks and works through us.  By your yes we have more power for there is more power in the 2 than the one. We gather others to the power of the River of the I Am. We combine the mystical and physical to make power for God's work is done in this way.

Janine, my child when we witness and open the heart of others, in the meeting of hearts is God. The yes need not be the yes to knowing God for the many know Him not yet. The yes firstly, may be the yes to opening the heart where God rises and presents Himself.

On this new day enter the world with me in the knowing that God and His Holy Spirit works through us for the opened heart find its God.