Taste God and Taste Fearlessness

 Child, Place yourself before this Tabernacle and I shall take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where boundaries cease and where I fill you with the ways of my heart. Come and be at peace for the peace of the River flows within us and through us that we may walk into the world armed with the power of the River of the I Am.

The lesson this day is to walk with me in the inch and moment.  The lesson this day is to walk in the trust that God has us in the palm of His hand and there are no powers to take that away. Let joy and fearlessness fill you for this is the way of my heart and it is the way of my Son, the lamb, our Savior.

When you taste God's hand upon you, fearlessness is the fruit. When you trust that His Son guides us, peace is the fruit. When you taste my heart, the knowing that you are loved beyond measure is the fruit. When you have all of this each day you are renewed and prepared to face the day for love, trust and fearlessness are within your deepest parts.

Come and breathe in this Tabernacle that you may taste me and the depths of the River of the I Am for I am Our LAdy of the River of the I Am as destined by God.