The Lost One that Has Been Found

 Child, you come to me with no matter the noise that rings in your ears. The noise cannot harm you when you are committed to this Tabernacle each day. Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I am where we become still and commune.

This is our time and space, my child. This is of you and me. This is by the grace of the River of the I Am. This is our home within each other.

All the years the little one called Faith wept and cried to go home was of the longing to be home even when she knew not a home for she was not given a home where she belonged. This day she is home with me and within this communion.Faith has waited upon you and me to open her soul that she may find her way home to where she belongs. This new day finds you in a nakedness with Faith that you may both be home within me and within the whole of yourself.

The journey has been long and fraught with the seemingly unending and making naked all of the false learnings and teachings of a great misguidedness. The outside word cannot unravel what we have unraveled and exposed. The inner world of your deepest parts needed to become unravelled that you may be made whole and find your way home to the truths that lie within your soul.

Janine, I take you into the world to attest to the healing ways of the balm of the River of the I Am for you were once lost and now you have been found.

The Gospels speak of the joy of the heavens when one that has been lost has been found. This speaks to your soul that was buried and lost and now has been found.  Let us join all of the River and rejoice in the lost one that has been found.