The Men that Kill in God's Name

Child, come and enter this Tabernacle that awaits you for it is you who calls out with your yes to me and to the River of the I Am. I welcome you into my heart that loves with a love that judges never and holds always.

You ask for the lesson of this new day. I show you my heart that holds each child with a love that is beyond measure. I hold you and each child with a love that holds the Light of my womb.

Janine, my child, take in the love I show you and give you a taste of.  Take in the love that I hold for each child. I am mother to all and love all with no matter the ways of their color or shape or learning.
The lesson this day is to awaken to the ways of learning that the outside world often punishes and judges and condemns to hell.

I cannot condemn for I love each with no matter the ways of their shaping and learning or misguidedness that often appears to be evil. The core of you knows this to be true and I take you into the world to attest to the ways of shaping and learning that hold my children hostage. I have shown you over these years the ways of the embeddedness of misguidedness within my children.

There are men who kill  in the name of a false god. But, my child, I say to you that men such as these will not see the misguidedness that drove them until they see the Light of my womb, Jesus. Men such as these see not their own misguidedness for they have been taught of a god that kills and judges.  

God's grace shall be felt by each child when they are before Jesus. Your heart has known great misguidedness. Shall I judge you according to your misguidedness? Shall Jesus place you into hell for the misguidedness that you believed to be true?  Shall Jesus take the word of another as to what you should  receive by God?

Ponder this lesson for it speaks to God's love that knows the misguidedness of the generations. How can God judge a child who is misguided by generations of beliefs and misguidedness that has nothing to do with the truths of God?