The Noise Attempts to Counter Your Peace

 Child, come and allow me to take you into the River of the I Am for your heart and body and soul are in need of your mother. Take the breath of letting go and come to know that peace is within your very depths. Child, the silliness of the noise fights for your attention. 

Fear not that you will not be loved for I know the ways of your nature and I and my Son love in spite of the distractions of the noise. The noise asked you in your yesterday to believe it carried the soft voice of Jesus as it attempted to forecast the future.  It caused you angst until Jesus came to you in your call and showed you His peace within the depths of your being. Even within the angst you felt Him and His peace. Even in the worry that the noise could sound like Jesus you had His peace.

Janine, my child, the lesson today is simple. You know Jesus by his peace. You know Jesus who will not forecast the future to you for He asks that you walk with Him in this inch and moment and not the next. Let His peace be your guide for the noise cannot offer you peace. Rather, the noise attempts to counter your peace.

I give you view of the peace that is within your deepest parts. It was the noise that attempted to forecast and not the soft voice of Jesus. You shall know Him by the peace He gives you. Let this be your guide for Jesus speaks in the peace and softness of the River of the I Am.